We wish to inform all visitors to the website “www.necst.eu” that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, called “Code concerning the protection of personal data” (hereinafter “Code” ) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. Civicamente Srl, as data processor (hereinafter referred to as “data”) uses the website as a means for providing information about its services and as an instrument for collecting personal data. According to the law, the processing of such data will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of the confidentiality and rights of website users.
During the time visitors spend on the site’s information system collect a series of technical data such as the IP address, browser type, operating system, host and source URL. The controller may use this data in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical analysis of the site access. Such data will not, in any case, disclosed to third parties, nor will it be circulated. As for e-mail messages the data controller will, in compliance with the code, the collection of personal data (including the e-mail) spontaneously transmitted, handling its subsequent filing for purposes that comply with the interactions manifested by the user and the time required for checking and assessing the indications provided, in order to exchange information or contacts.
Processing will concern only ordinary data. The presence of any data classified as “sensitive” (as per art. 4 of the code) will imply the immediate destruction of the message, announcement or communication provided by users.
The data collected in the special website sections may be communicated to other subjects in order to fulfill any requests. In such cases it will always be requested beforehand and can be provided on-line by filling in the box indicated.
The users should be aware of the fact that data transmission over the Internet can not be considered bound to perform anything other than the correct application of the safety standards imposed by the regulations in force.
Information on the processing of data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we would therefore like to give users the following information:
• The data provided by users will be processed for the purposes of handling personal data customers / suppliers, administrative management, information on services offered and fulfilling legal obligations. E ‘responsibility to check the accuracy of personal data concerning him and if necessary correct, update or otherwise modify the wrong data and / or no longer in the course of treatment.
• Data will be processed both manually and using telematic systems. Data may be stored either in paper files or in electronic files, so that, where necessary, the identification and selection of aggregate data for a time not exceeding the duration and purposes of processing.
• The provision of data is optional however, a refusal would imply the impossibility of continuing any kind of relationship, as data processing is fundamental in fulfilling legal obligations.
• The data can be communicated, for the purposes described above, the following categories of persons:
– Legal, accounting, data processing and consultancy;
– State organizations, public authorities and other institutes for legal obligations or contractual commitments;>
– Banks and factoring companies;
– Clients, suppliers, couriers and freight forwarders
– Subsidiaries, affiliates and parent companies.
• The data controller is: CivicaMente Srl is appointed controller.
• Users who send their personal data via the special sections on the site and / or e-mail of the owner, may at any time exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 that for clarity is reproduced in full.
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Article 7 Right to access personal data and other rights.
• You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
• You have the right to obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
• You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
• You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise your rights under art. 7 of the Act, mentioned above, the concerned should address its request to the owner:
CivicaMente Srl – Via Marconi, 44 – 46017 Rivarolo Mantovano (MN) Italy IVA 02096560202